- Go to Control Center (https://control.akamai.com/) and log in.
- From the Control Center menu, choose Purge Cache in the CDN section.
Select the purge method and specify the
objects to purge:
- URLs - Enter a list of URLs you want to remove, OR click file upload and browse for a file containing the list of URLs you want to remove.
- CP codes - Select the CP codes for which you want to purge all associated content.
- Cache tags - Enter the tags that are associated with the content you want to purge.
- Cache keys/ARLs - Enter a list of ARLs you want to purge, OR click File Upload and
browse for a file containing the list of ARLs you want to purge.
Note that URLs must be full, not relative, and must include the protocol, which can be http:// or https://. If an object is cached with both http and https, then you must purge both of them.
http://www.example.com/graphics/picture.gif is correct.
graphics/pictures.gif is not correct.
- Select the network: Production or Staging.
- Indicate the refresh method: Purge or invalidate.
- Click Submit Purge.