Select a destination for your logs
Set your data stream to push log data to a destination. You can also specify the name of the pushed files and how often to deliver them.
- In the Delivery tab, select the Destination type where you want to send and store your data.
- Provide details for your destination. The fields to fill in differ depending on the destination type you select.
In Delivery options,
configure the delivery settings:
- In Filename, enter a custom prefix and suffix for the name of the log file uploaded to the destination. The system generates the rest of the name for you.
- In Push frequency, specify a time window for collecting log lines, either 30 or 60 seconds. After this time, the system bundles logs from each uploader and delivers them in a file to your destination.
- Click Next to continue to the Summary tab.
You're almost done. You can now review the information you provided and activate your stream. See Review and activate a stream.