Select a destination for your logs
Set your data stream to push log data to a destination. You can also specify the name of the pushed files and how often to deliver them.
- In the Delivery tab, select the Destination type where you want to send and store your data.
Provide details for your
destination. The fields to fill in differ depending on the destination type you
- For Azure Storage, see Stream logs to Azure Storage.
- For Amazon S3, see Stream logs to Amazon S3.
- For Datadog, see Stream logs to Datadog.
- For Google Cloud Storage, see Stream logs to Google Cloud Storage.
- For Oracle Cloud, see Stream logs to Oracle Cloud.
- For Splunk, see Stream logs to Splunk.
- For Sumo Logic, see Stream logs to Sumo Logic.
- For a custom HTTPS endpoint, see Stream logs to a custom HTTPS endpoint.
In Delivery options,
configure the delivery settings:
- In Filename, enter a custom prefix and suffix for the name of the log file uploaded to the destination. The system generates the rest of the name for you.
- In Push frequency, specify a time window for collecting log lines, either 30 or 60 seconds. After this time, the system bundles logs from each uploader and delivers them in a file to your destination.
- Click Next to continue to the Summary tab.
You're almost done. You can now review the information you provided and activate your stream. See Review and activate a stream.