Stream logs to a custom HTTPS endpoint
DataStream supports sending logs to a secure HTTPS endpoint to allow on-premise software to receive and process logs.
For security reasons, DataStream sends logs over TLS even if the endpoint’s policies allow insecure requests.
Before you begin
- Deploy a dedicated HTTPS endpoint that supports URL token authentication.
- Enable TLS transport for the endpoint to receive your data stream's logs.
- In Destination name, enter a human-readable description for the destination.
- In Destination type, select Https.
- In Https endpoint URL, enter the secure URL where you want to send and store your logs.
- Click Save to save the details you provided.