Stream logs to a custom HTTPS endpoint
DataStream supports sending logs to a secure HTTPS endpoint to allow on-premise software to receive and process logs.
For security reasons, DataStream sends logs over TLS even if the endpoint’s policies allow insecure requests.
Before you begin
- Deploy a dedicated HTTPS endpoint that supports URL token authentication.
- Enable TLS transport for the endpoint to receive your data stream's logs.
- In Destination, select HTTPS Custom End Point.
- In Name, enter a human-readable description for the destination
- In Endpoint URL, enter the secure URL where you want to send and store your logs.
- Click Validate&Save to validate the connection to the destination and save the details you provided.