Provide basic details for a data stream
Start by providing basic details and selecting properties for your data stream. By doing this, you tell edge servers which properties to monitor in the data stream. Naming your data stream also lets you search it out easily when you need it.
Before you begin
- Log in to Control Center using a User ID and Password that have been configured for access to DataStream.
- Go to .
On the DataStream page,
A Create DataStream wizard opens on a Configuration tab.
- In Name, enter a name for the data stream.
- In Group, select the relevant account control group.
- In Contract ID, select the relevant identifier of your contract.
properties, select up to 15 properties that you want this data
stream to collect logs for.
Note: You can monitor one property in multiple streams.
- Click Next to continue to the Data Sets tab.