Select a destination for your logs
Set your stream to push log data to one or more destinations or don't push it anywhere and make it available to your web services through the pull API. Depending on the type of logs that you set for you data stream to collect, you can also specify the sampling of data that you want to store or send to your destination or the aggregation time window for your metrics.
Before you begin
Delivery tab, provide details for your destination.
The fields to fill in differ depending on the destination type you select.
- For a Datadog push destination, see Stream logs to Datadog.
- For an Amazon S3 push destination, see Stream logs to Amazon S3.
- For a Custom HTTPS push destination, see Stream logs to a custom HTTPS endpoint.
- For a Sumo Logic push destination, see Stream logs to Sumo Logic.
- For a Splunk push destination, see Stream logs to Splunk.
- For a DataStream buffer pull destination, see Stream logs to a DataStream buffer.
Depending on the type of logs
you’ve chosen for you data stream when providing the basic details:
- If you’ve chosen Raw, specify a Sample rate. This is a global sample rate for all properties in this data stream that defines a sample of data sent to the destination.
- If you’ve chosen Aggregated, select your Time frame from the dropdown. This is the time window over which the data stream aggregates your log data and sends to the destination. You can set these values: 1, 5, 15, 30 minutes, or 1 hour.
To configure any other destination for your logs, click Add
You can configure only one DataStream buffer destination for a data stream.
- Click Next to continue to the Summary tab.