Disable signing before deleting a zone
Follow the procedure to disable signing a zone that is presently being signed and served by Edge DNS, and delete the zone from Edge DNS.
- Remove the existing delegation signer (DS) record.
- Wait out the TTL for the DS record.
- Update the relevant name server records in your zone file.
- Provide your registrar with the names of your new (or original) name servers.
- Provide the new DS record to the registrar.Please confirm the change has been completely propagated before continuing with the next step.
- Access Control Center.
- Go to .
- Check the box next to the zone name you want to delete.
- Click Delete selected zones....