Disable “Sign and serve” of an existing zone
Follow this procedure to disable signing a zone that is presently being served by Edge DNS.
- Remove the existing delegation of signing (DS) record.
- Wait out the TTL for the DS record.
- Access Control Center.
- Go to .
- Click the zone’s name to edit it.
- Expand the Zone settings section and deselect the DNSSEC Sign and Serve checkbox.
Click Add to change list.
Note: You must review and submit your change list per Review the change list before any changes propagate.
- Provide the new DS record to the registrar.