Review the change list
Edge DNS queues record set changes in the change list as you make them. When you finish editing your configurations, you need to review the change list and submit the revisions for them to propagate.
- On the Edit zone page, click Review change list.
- Review the change list and decide if you want to keep the changes or not. The dialog highlights all zone additions in green and deletions in red.
Do one of the following:
- If you want to make additional changes before you review the change list, click Back to exit the dialog and return to the Edit zone page.
- Click Activate zone to accept and implement the changes (all revisions immediately begin to propagate).
- To abandon the changes, click Discard all changes. Discarding the changes deletes them, exits the dialog, and returns you to the Edit zone page where you can begin again making changes to your zone settings and record sets.