Edit record set
The Edit Record Set for <zone> dialog lists the record set you have specified for this zone, including:
- Name. The name of this record.
- Type. The type of this record.
- TTL. The time to live for this record.
- Record data. The data for the record, expressed in RFC 1035 master file format.
Note: Each primary zone record set must contain only one start of authority (SOA) record and at least two name server (NS) records.
- On the Zone list page, click the name of the zone for which you would like to edit its record set.
- In the Edit zone page, click the name of the record set in question or select Edit from its Actions menu.
In the Edit record set for
<zone> dialog, make your revisions and click the Add to change
Note: You must review and submit your change list according to Review the change list before any changes propagate.