Using CSV upload
Instead of using the GUI to add rules, follow this procedure to add rules using CSV upload.
- Review the CSV file that contains the rules, and verify that the information is accurate and conforms to the required format.
- Go to .
- On the Cloudlet Policies screen, click the name of the policy you want to add rules to.
- On the Policy Details screen, click the version of the policy you want to update.
- On the rule manager screen, click Upload Rules.
- Click Upload Rules
- Click Choose File, and navigate to the CSV file to upload.
- Once the upload is successful, verify that the rules are in your desired order.