Configure EAA Client through the EAA Client Settings window
Launch the configuration wizard from inside the EAA Client settings window and configure the client.
You should have opened the EAA Client, from .
Before you begin
If you have the EAA Client Settings window open, and the EAA Client icon is in not configured state () after installing it, you can follow this procedure to configure the EAA Client. This pulls the configuration information from EAA management portal.
Inside the EAA Client settings window, in the status (), click Configure.
This launches the configuration wizard.
- In the configuration wizard, enter your organization identity provider hostname.
- Click Start. You will be redirected to the identity provider's login portal page.
- Login to the IdP portal with your SSO credentials. For example, https://yourIdPexample.com.
- You will see the EAA Client download icon in the top right corner.
- Click Configure on the right side.
- After configuration finishes, you will see authenticated message with the date and timestamp.
- Click OK.
- This indicates that the EAA Client is connected to the EAA Management portal, and all of the configuration information is sent from the EAA management portal to the EAA Client on the user’s machine. The status changes to state. The EAA Client icon changes from not configured state () to connected state ().