Enable captive portal in an identity provider
Configure captive portal in identity provider.
You should enable EAAClient setting in the identity provider.
Before you begin
The setting to enable captive portal is in the advanced settings of the Akamai identity provider (IdP) which has the EAAClient settings enabled. EAA Client will detect the presence of captive portal web page. It redirects the end user’s machine to the captive portal web page, authenticate, and provide access to the internet.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access Management Portal. See Access Enterprise Application Access from Control Center.
- From the top menu bar click .
- Click the settings (gear) icon on the IdP card for which you have enabled EAAClient settings.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Select Enable captive portal.
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
Deploy the identity provider