Enable on-premises network in the identity provider
Configure on-premises network in identity provider.
You should enable EAAClient setting in the identity provider.
Before you begin
The setting to enable on-premises network is in the advanced settings of the Akamai identity provider (IdP) which has the EAAClient settings enabled.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access Management Portal. See Access Enterprise Application Access from Control Center.
- From the top menu bar click .
- Click the settings (gear) icon on the IdP card for which you have enabled EAAClient settings.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Select Enable on-premises network.
In the options that appear,
provide this setting:
- Hostname:IP pair. Provide one or more paired values of hostname and IP (IPV4 only), in the format: hostname:IP address
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
Deploy the identity provider