Enable EAA Client in an identity provider
Enable EAA Client in an identity provider (IdP).
The setting to enable EAA Client is done in an Akamai or third-party identity provider (IdP) configuration in Enterprise Application Access. By default, the setting to enable EAA Client is disabled. You must enable before you configure a TCP-type or Tunnel-type client-access application.
Note: You can only enable the EAA Client on one identity provider.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access Management Portal. See Access Enterprise Application Access from Control Center.
- From the top menu bar click .
- Click the settings (gear) icon on the IdP card.
- Click General Settings.
- Select an Akamai Cloud Zone. The cloud zone should be a geographic location closest to the data center where your application resides.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Select Enable EAA Client.
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
Deploy the identity provider