Set up services for applications
By default, EAA Client follows a whitelist access model, which allows access to all applications.
- A TCP-type client-access application can be accessed by all users within the organization.
- All thin client applications associated with the tunnel-type client-access application can be accessed by all users of that domain.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access EAA Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar click .
- Leave Access control deselected to provide access to all users to a single application or multiple applications.
- Click Save and go to Advanced Settings.
- Make any changes you need to make on the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
The IT administrator can control who can view which applications by setting up access control rules. See Access control rules