Uninstall EAA Client on Windows
Uninstall the EAA Client on Windows systems.
Make sure that you stop and quit EAA Client.
Before you begin
A user can perform the following procedure to remove the EAA Client from their Windows computer. This procedure describes one way of navigating to the add or remove programs options on Windows 10. There are multiple ways of navigating to these settings.
- Click Start and select the settings (gear) icon.
- In the Windows Settings window, click Apps.
- In the list of apps, go to Enterprise Application Access Client.
- Select Enterprise Application Access Client and click Uninstall.
- In the confirmation window, click Uninstall.
- To allow the uninstallation, click Yes on the User Access Control window.
- In the uninstaller, click Uninstall.
- After the uninstallation process is complete, click Finish.