Run diagnostics inside EAA Client
Learn to run diagnostics inside EAA Client
The Run Diagnostics function examines the status of the installation, connectivity, components, and configuration downloads from the EAA solution. Green check marks indicate success and red x marks indicate failure.
- Right-click the EAA Client icon on the Windows desktop toolbar or the Mac menu bar.
- Click EAA Client icon .
- Click .
- If the installation is okay, all of the configurations are downloaded from EAA, and components are okay, you will see green check marks to indicate success.
If any of the diagnostic results are unsuccessful, or marked with a red X,
- For only a configuration failure, perform a sync operation. If this does not fix the issue or if all checks fail:
- Take a screenshot and provide it to your EAA administrator.
- Capture logs, device ID, or EAA Client version and send to Akamai.
- If you still need help, the EAA administrator can Contact Support to file a help ticket.