EAA Client requirements
These are the device hardware, operating system, network, and connector requirements for the EAA Client.
Device hardware requirements
The EAA Client can run on a desktop or laptop computer (machine). Applications run on a virtual machine (VM) may need additional setup and is not recommended. Make sure the machine has at least 256 MB RAM and 200 MB disk space to run the client applications. If you are running multiple client applications, check their respective requirements and make sure your machine can support them.
Device usage requirements
The EAA Client should not be installed on shared devices like lab machines, kiosk machines or multi-user servers.
Operating system requirements for laptop and desktop
- Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10 Home/Pro/Enterprise edition.
- Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.14 Mojave or macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Operating system requirements for mobile devices
- iOS 11 and above (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Android 6 and above (phones and tablets)
These IP addresses and ports must be available in your network:
- 127.50.100.1:9078 (TCP). Used for control traffic. Sends Enterprise Application Access (EAA) configuration information to EAA Client.
- 127.50.100.1:53 (TCP/UDP). Used for DNS interception.
- TCP port 443. Your testing environment must allow traffic on this port.
Connector installation requirements
The connector used with the EAA Client needs to have the minimum requirements specified in the Connector installation requirements in the EAA online help.