Switch EAA Client to a different identity provider
Using multiple identity providers (IdPs) with the EAA Client is not supported but you can switch from one IdP to use a different IdP.
- Log out of the current IdP that you are connected to.
Log in to a different IdP. A page similar to the following page appears for
your operating system.
- Before you click Reconfigure, perform a reset of the EAA Client.
- When the client is ready (indicated by the icon), click Reconfigure.
- Click Configure in the Configuration window.
- The Authentication successful message appears.