Use Configuration wizard to configure the EAA Client
Configure EAA Client using the configuration wizard.
After installing the EAA Client for the first time, it will not have pulled the necessary information from EAA. You need to perform a configuration.
- Right-click the EAA Client icon on the Windows desktop toolbar or the Mac menu bar.
- Click EAA Client icon . The configuration wizard opens.
- In the configuration wizard, enter your organization identity provider hostname.
- Click Start. You will be redirected to the identity provider's login portal page.
- Login to the IdP portal with your SSO credentials. For example, https://yourIdPexample.com.
- You will see the EAA Client download icon in the top right corner.
- Click Configure on the right side.
- After configuration finishes, you will see authenticated message with the date and timestamp.
- Click OK.
- The EAA Client icon changes from not authenticated () to connected () state. This indicates that the EAA Client is connected to the EAA Management portal, and all of the configuration information is sent from the EAA management portal to the EAA Client on the user’s machine.