Assign multiple applications to a specific connector
Learn to assign multiple applications to a connector.
Before you begin
If you have many applications associated with many connectors, you might want to quickly find all applications that are not using the latest connector that you installed. You can use the Select Apps not using Connector in the EAA - Application Connector Toolbox.
For example, if you want to find all the applications not using the Connector2019 and assign it to all:
- Run the script to launch the EAA - Application Connector Toolbox
- Select the connector. In this example, Connector2019
Click Select Apps not using Connector.
All applications not using this connector are highlighted. A count of the applications is indicated next to Apps selected.
- To assign these applications to connector, click Assign Connector. In this example, Connector2019
- Click Apply changes, in the Summary of Changes window.
- To deploy the changes, click Deploy changes, in the Summary of Changes window.