Manual process to do EAA connector migration
Adopt a manual process to update the connectors when you have very few applications.
If you have very few applications, you can use the EAA Management portal to perform the connector upgrade.
Perform these tasks for the manual process:
- Create a new connector in EAA, for example Connector2019. See Create and download a connector in EAA.
- Install the new connector in a virtual environment. See Install and approve a connector in a virtual environment.
- Verify that the connector has the latest Ubuntu 18.04 OS version.
- Upgrade and verify the new connector for the application.
- Upgrade and verify the new connector for the directory.