Test connector connectivity to the application using LFT
You can use the Layer Four Traceroute (LFT) in the connector tools to test connectivity from the connector to Akamai network for an application.
Before you begin
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar, choose Connectors.
- On the Connectors page, go to the new connector that you want to troubleshoot.
- Click the Tools option for that connector.
- Select the LFT utility.
- Enter the application hostname or IP address you want to test in the field provided. If the application is appname.go.akamai-access.com then, enter appname.dialin.go.akamai-access.com:443
When running the utilities, the terminal window may temporarily show a Pending status until the query or test is complete.
When the query is complete, a SUCCESS message and information regarding the hostname appears in the terminal window with the time taken to reach the target IP address of the application.
If it fails, you will see [443/tcp failed] at the end of the output. Then check the connectivity, to ensure you have outbound connectivity on port 443. For further assistance, Contact support