Migrate applications to a new connector using the EAA Application Connector Toolbox.
Enterprise Application Access (EAA) applications can be migrated from one or more connectors to a different set of connectors using the EAA Application Connector Toolbox for better productivity.
- Select Applications. All your applications are listed here.
- Select Connector. All your connectors are listed here including the new connector Connector2019, you just installed.
If an application is associated with multiple connectors, it appears in the format:
application name: comma separated list of all associated connectors
- Find and Select Apps. Search for applications using keywords and auto-select them in the Select applications panel.
- Apps selected.Obtain a count of the applications highlighted based on your actions.
- In the action panel you can:
- Assign Connector. After selecting one or multiple connectors, you can assign them to the selected applications.
- Remove Connector. You can remove the selected connectors from a list of application/s.
- Select Apps using Connector. You can select all applications using a specific connector.
- Select Apps not using Connector. You can select all applications not using a specific connector.
- Apply Changes. After making connector changes to your applications, you can select apply changes, to push the changes to the EAA Management portal.
- Discard Changes. If you can not satisfied with the connector changes you can cancel it.
- Export App/Conn You can generate a csv file for the application, connector mapping shown in the Select Applications panel.
- EXIT. To exit from the toolbox.