Create a Device Posture blocked report
Two preset Device Posture Blocked reports provide information about access denials due to the Device Posture rules added to application ACLs:
- The Top Device Posture Blocked Applications report shows the applications to which access was denied and the number of access denials.
- The Top Device Posture Blocked Users reports shows the users that were denied access and the number of times they were denied access.
In the EAA
Management Portal, select .
The Reports page appears.
- In the Preset Reports tab, click the calendar icon. Enter the reporting period and click Apply.
- In the Select Report menu, select Top Device Posture Blocked Applications or Top Device Posture Blocked Users.
- Click View Report.
- To save the report, enter a report name and click Save.