Enable Device Posture on an identity provider
Before you begin
The identity provider (IdP) you are using with Enterprise Application Access (EAA) must have Device Posture and the EAA Client Connector enabled.If you have not already done so, Create an identity provider .
In the EAA
Management Portal, select .
The existing Identity Provider page appears.
Click the gear icon in the
Identity Provider card you want to modify.
The General Settings page appears.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab.
- Select the Enable EAA Client and Enable Device Posture fields.
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
- When the deployment completes, click Done.
If you have not already done so, you need to configure at least one TCP-type or Tunnel-type client-access application in EAA:Configure device risk assessments.
- Add and configure a TCP-type client-access application or Add and configure a tunnel-type client-access application .
- Create and edit access control rules .