Create and download a connector in EAA
How to create and download a new connector.
Complete the following procedure to create an Enterprise Application Access (EAA) connector and download the connector file that you install in a virtual environment.
Note: It may take some time before your connector file is available for download.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
From the top menu bar click Connectors.
Click Add connector.
- Enter a connector name and an optional description.
Select a package
type. The package type corresponds to the virtual environment where you are
installing the connector. For example, if you are installing the connector on a VMware
environment, select VMware.
Click Save Changes.
A dialog appears indicating that you will receive an email when the connector file is ready for download. You can also go to the Connectors page to download the file when it’s available.
After reading the text in the dialog,
The Connectors page appears.
- Navigate to the connector card for the connector you created. The status of the connector appears in the connector card.
- When the download link is available, click Download. The connector file opens in a separate browser window.
- Download the connector file to a secure location to prevent any accidental deletion. The contents of the connector tarball file are used to set up the connector in the virtual environment.
Install the connector on the virtual environment. For instructions see Install and approve a connector in a virtual environment.