Troubleshoot IdP configuration errors from the IdP deployment status page
Troubleshoot IdP configuration errors from the IdP deployment status page.
When you Deploy the identity provider before the configuration is properly complete, error messages appear on the identity provider (IdP) deployment status page. Configuration issues may include:
- IdP hostname not configured
- Certificate not selected or not ready
- Directories not added or unreachable
- Unassigned directories
- MFA set incorrectly
- Cloud zone configured incorrectly
- Identity server not specified
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal
From the top menu bar click
.The IdP deployment status page appears.
- In this example the identity server is not specified. Click Configure the identity server and complete the configuration.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the identity provider.