Enable a global multifactor authentication policy for Login Portal users
If you have configured the IdP login portal to support a different primary language other than English, then the MFA is received in that language.
To enable multi-factor authentication for all application users use this procedure.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, select .
- Click the Configure Identity Provider icon on the identity provider.
- Click the Multifactor tab.
- Select the IdP MFA Policy checkbox and the MFA factors to apply, such as email, SMS, TOTP, or Duo.
- To save the changes, click Save and exit or Save and go to Advanced Settings.