Retrieve information from Duo Security
In order to configure Duo Security two-factor authentication in EAA, you first need to set up and admin account in Duo and retrieve some key information.
Before you begin
To learn more about Duo 2FA, visit their web help at https://duo.com/docs/akamai-eaa.
Complete this procedure to retrieve information from Duo Security, then Configure Duo Security in EAA.
- Create a Duo admin account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to activate Duo Mobile.
- Navigate to the Duo Applications page.
- Locate the respective Duo application to protect and select.
- To generate the Integration key, Secret key, and API hostname, click Protect an Application.
Enter the Duo Integration key, Secret key, and API hostname into EAA. See Configure Duo Security in EAA.