Assign a directory to an application
How to authorize user access for an application.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar click Applications.
Locate the application card you wish to assign a directory to and click .
A window appears with directory cards.
- Click the directory card you want to assign to the application. The directory card expands to display more information and available actions.
- Authorize user access to the application. Click Assign Groups.
- Select the groups to assign to the application.
- Click Done.
- To Set up services for an application, click Save and go to Services. If you are finished configuring your application, click Save and exit.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the application.