Customize the organization name in email and SMS MFA token notifications
Learn to customize organization name in email and MFA token notifications.
As part of Multi-factor authentication (MFA), authentication tokens are sent to end users either through email or SMS on behalf of the organization. By default, the name of the organization included in these token messages is obtained from the customer's account name setup in Control Center. However, you can customize the name of the organization that appears in the subject of the email token notification or in the body of the SMS token message.
Note: The email notification is sent to the end user from the administrator email configured in Set up an EAA admin help desk email address.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
in the top menu bar.The Identity Providers page appears
Click the Configure Identity
Provider icon on the identity provider.
The settings page appears.
- Click the Multifactor tab.
- Select the IdP MFA Policy checkbox.
- In the Organization name field, enter the name of the organization that should appear in the subject of the email token notification or in the body of the SMS token message.
- Select Email, SMS, and any other MFA factors.
- To save the changes click Save and exit or Save and go to Advanced Settings.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the identity provider.