Install the VMware connector
How to install the EAA connector in a virtualized environment.
Before you begin
The connector footprint is as follows:
|Processors||Intel-VT or AMD-V processor with hardware virtualization enabled four cores recommended.|
|Memory (RAM)||8GB recommended.|
1 GB/s recommended.
Static IP address or dynamic IP assigned from DHCP server.
- Create and download a connector in EAA
- Install your EAA connector VM in either vSphere, VMware Workstation, VMware Player, or Virtual Box by following the instructions provided in the Connector VM ready for deployment email.
Return to the connector-specific page
within the EAA Management Portal.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar click Connectors.
- Locate the connector you are installing.
- Verify that the connector card shows the private and public IP addresses assigned to it. This may take a few minutes.
- Click Click here to approve, then wait for verification. You'll know this process is complete when a message appears indicating that the connector is running.
Your connector is now running.