Configure the Login Portal language and other user interface characteristics
How to add text and configure language settings and customize other user interface elements for the EAA Login Portal UI.
See Login Portal languages.
Before you begin
Add text to the welcome banner, page title, legal disclaimer, username hint, password change label, new user signup label and recovery code MFA admin message fields in any of the supported languages. Learn to set a primary language for the Login Portal portal, and delete a Login Portal language that is not set as the primary language.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar, click .
- Navigate to the identity provider that you want to configure with Login Portal customization and click the Settings (gear) icon.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION tab and navigate to the Language Settings section.
To add new text,
- Click Add Language
- In the Select Language menu, select a language.
- In the Welcome Banner, Page title, Legal Disclaimer, Username Hint, Password change label, and New user signup label and Recovery Code MFA Admin Message fields, type text in the selected language for these areas of the Login Portal user interface.
- To edit existing text click .
Set a primary language.
- To set the language you are configuring as the primary language for the Login Portal, check Set as Primary.
- To set a different language as the primary language, click .
- To delete a language text click Yes to confirm the deletion. and click
- Click Done.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the identity provider.