Activate a user's account from a cloud directory
How to invite or re-invite users to the EAA service.
Add users to EAA by inviting them to the Cloud Directory. They receive an email with a link to activate their account. If a user is unable to activate their account, the email link may have expired. An EAA admin cannot check to see if the link has expired. If you suspect the link has expired, re-invite the user.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar select .
Locate the Cloud Directory card and click Groups.
The Cloud Directory groups page appears.
Locate the “Admins” group and click Group
The user membership page for the group appears.
- To add a user to the group, click + Add user(s). Optionally, in the search field, type a user’s name, hit enter, then click + Add user(s).
- To remove a user from the group, locate the user and click Delete.
- Return to the Cloud Directory card and click Sync.
The user receives an email from EAA with a link to activate their account.
What you should see
If you need to continue troubleshooting, see Troubleshooting overview and tips.