Add favorite icon to all applications associated with third-party identity provider
Enable the favoriting applications in a third-party identity provider (IdP).
You need to Add a new identity provider and also use Enterprise Application Access (EAA) application portal for the third-party IdP as described in Use EAA application portal with third party IdP and allow users to access applications.
Before you begin
Adds the favorite icon to all applications associated with the third party IdP by setting the Enable favoriting applications and Enable authorization in the IdP advanced settings.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar, select .
- Locate the IdP card you want to add favorites icon to all associated applications.
- Click .
- Select Enable favoriting applications.
- Select Enable authorization. This enables EAA to do the user authorization on behalf of the third party IdP and allows EAA application portal to be used for IdPs’ that do not have a user portal. Since favoriting applications is enabled, it puts a favorites icon (red hollow heart) on all the application cards associated with the IdP.
- To save changes, click Save and exit.
- For changes to go into effect, Deploy the identity provider.
Assign identity providers to an application