Add several connectors to an application for high availability
Configure an application to be associated with several connectors for high availability.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- Create as many connections as needed for the configuration.
- From the top menu bar click Applications.
- Select an application from the list and click Settings.
- On the GENERAL tab, scroll down to Location and click Add or remove connector.
- Select all the connectors that you want associated with the connector.
- Click Done.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the application.