Disable or delete access control rules
Disable an access control rule without deleting it from the application. When you no longer wish to use an access control rule, delete the rule from the application’s configuration.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar click Applications.
- Locate the application card you wish to configure access control rules for.
.The Traffic Rules page appears.
Locate the access control rule
- To disable a rule, deselect the checkbox upper left corner of the access control rule card.
- To delete a rule, click X.
- Click Back to Configuration Services and save these changes.
Deploy the application to apply these changes to the application in production.