Hide an application in the Login Portal from end-users
You can hide and remove specific applications that are visible in the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) portal from end-users.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar click Applications.
- Locate the application card you wish to configure advanced settings for.
- Click .
- Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section.
- Click Hide Application from login portal.
- Click Save.
For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the identity provider.