Assign identity providers to an application
Before you begin
With Enterprise Application Access (EAA) as your service provider (SP), you must identify identity providers (IdP) within EAA and assign them to applications in order to authenticate SAML and single sign-on (SSO) for those applications.
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click Applications.
- Locate the application card you want to assign an IdP to.
- For a new application, click Assign Identity Provider.
- For an existing application, click Change Identity Provider.
- Select the IdP to assign to the application.
- To Set up services for an application, click Save and go to Services. If you are finished configuring your application, click Save and exit.