Customize the message to be sent to the administrator for obtaining recovery code in the Login Portal
Learn to customize the MFA recovery code admin message you want to use for your organization.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar click
- Navigate to the identity provider that you want to configure with Login Portal customization and click the Settings (gear) icon associated with the identity provider.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION tab.
To add new text,
- Click Add language.
- In the Select Language menu, select a language.
- In the Recovery code MFA Admin Message: enter the new label name for the password reset link.
In the New user sign up
label: enter the new message you want to be sent to the
administrator when some employee of the organization needs to use the
recovery code feature.
- Click Done.
- To save the changes click Save and exit or Save and go to MultiFactor.
- For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the identity provider.
By default, the pop up message for receiving authentication code is:
If you customize the Recovery Code MFA Admin Message field with the description:
Then your validated end users will see this message in the Enter authentication code screen: