Configure a DNS server for a connector
Configure a DNS server using the console connector.
This procedure only applies to connectors installed in VMWare or VirtualBox environments.
Before you begin
- Open the console connector. If the screen is blank, press any key to bring it back. An operational status message appears for the connector.
- Press ALT+F3 (for Mac users, FN+ALT+F3).
- Select 3) Configure DNS Server.
When prompted, enter the DNS server address and press
Your connector is now pointing to a new DNS server. It will ping google.com and the EAA service (mgmt.bubblewrapp.net) to ensure connectivity.
- Once complete, press Esc to return to the configuration menu.
- Select 4) Print Current IPv4 Configuration to verify the IP configuration and that the DNS server address is the one you entered.