Learn more about how to make sure your applications are deployed, connected, and accessible.
See Applications to learn more about the application services EAA supports. Some common application problems you might encounter include:
- Deployment. The application card displays status information about your application. If the application status on the card appears as, “Deployment failed,” then the application configuration in EAA needs to be examined. To troubleshoot see Troubleshoot application deployment.
- Connectivity. The application card displays status information about your application. If the application status on the card appears as, “App is down,” then the application’s server is not reachable by the EAA connector. It may also be the case that your applications deploy but do not work when users try to access them. To troubleshoot see Troubleshoot application connectivity.
- Access and authentication.
To troubleshoot complete the following procedures as they apply to your
- Troubleshoot application access denied
- Troubleshoot application links not working
- Troubleshoot receiving a password prompt for every application link
- Troubleshoot access to a Kerberized application
- Make sure that your application settings are configured correctly. See Set up advanced settings for an application.
- Error codes and HTTP responses. View a list of error codes and find possible solutions. See Application response codes, login events, and errors.