Create an Admin Event report
Admin event queries and reports provide audit trails that demonstrate compliance. You can run an admin event report to generate logs on EAA login, configuration, and system events that are performed or triggered by an EAA administrator
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click .
Select a date range. Click the calendar
to set a date range (up to 90 days) or select a predefined time frame such as:
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- Click Apply.
- Select an event such as Login, Config, or System.
Select a resource for the event type you
- If you select Config, choose from these resources: application, connector, directory, group, users, certificate, system settings, or Login Portal.
- If you select System, choose from these resources: Application, Connector, Directory, Certificate.
Click View report.
The report results appear.
Save a report then Download a saved report.