Install a connector in an OpenStack environment
You can install an Enterprise Application Access(EAA) connector in an OpenStack environment.
You must have admin privileges to access OpenStack services such as Glances, Horizons, and others.
Before you begin
- Log in to the EAA Management Portal.
- Create and download a connector in EAA.
- Select OpenStack/KVM from the Package type options.
- After creating the connector, click Download to download the image file in tar format to your local computer.
- Untar the image file to a known location.
- Transfer the downloaded connector image file to the OpenStack Glances server.
- Log in to an SSH session on the Glances server.
Enter this command to convert the downloaded image file format to the
Qcow2 image format.
qemu-img convert -f raw -O qcow2 image.img image.qcow2