Learn more about how to make sure your directories are reachable for authentication.
See Directories to learn more about the directory services EAA supports. Some common directory problems you might encounter include:
- Reachability. The connection between your connector and directory may fail, making the directory unreachable. To troubleshoot:
- Search and sync. Issues with your users, groups, or organizational units (OU) in the EAA directories may occur. To troubleshoot:
- Authentication. To troubleshoot:
- Multi-factor authentication. Create and apply multi-factor authentication (MFA) policies for administrative users (admins) of the EAA Management Portal as well as non-admin users of the applications. To learn more about MFA and how to enable it for EAA see Multi-factor authenticationTo troubleshoot:
- Login Portal authentication. To troubleshoot, Check the user’s login credentials for the Login Portal. To learn more see Manage password complexity for the Login Portal from the Active Directory (AD).