Add a keytab for Kerberos-constrained delegation
- On a computer with an installed Kerberos client, create a keytab file and save it on the system which you use to access EAA.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar, click .
- Enter the information for the keytab.
- Name. A unique identifier for the keytab.
- Realm. The service domain that your applications belong to. For example, domain.company.com.
- Keytab type. Select Kerberos delegation
- To upload a keytab file, click Choose File.
- Select the keytab file from your system.
The keytab appears as a card on the Keytabs page.
The keytab deploys to all connectors in the Active Directory (AD) configuration. EAA selects the AD for deployment based on the user credentials when adding the keytab.