Enable load balancing for several application servers
Configure an application for load balancing using two or more application servers.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal.
- From the top menu bar click Applications.
- Locate the application card you wish to configure advanced settings for.
- Click .
- Click .
- In the Application server IP/FQDN fields, enter the IP address or FQDN and port number for an application server.
- Click Add more to add additional servers.
- On the top menu bar under application settings, click Advanced Settings.
Select a Metric. Either,
- round-robin (default)
- IP hash
To enable sticky cookies,
- Select Enable Session Stickiness.
- Choose either to Specify cookie age and enter a cookie age in seconds, or Derive the age from the server cookie if you prefer to use the cookie lifetime set by the origin server. If you choose to derive the age from the server, type the server cookie name into the field.
- Select Refresh sticky cookie.
To use sticky cookies for connectors,
- Scroll to the advanced settings Server load balancing section.
- Select Use sticky cookies for connectors.
- Click Save and go to deployment.