Customize the Login Portal tab name in the browser
Change the browser tab name for the Login Portal.
If your organization has many IdPs, the administrator may want to customize the tab name to distinguish which IdP login portal has been launched. This is done by configuring the page title field in customization tab of the IdP configuration settings.
If you have multiple languages configured for the login portal, the tab name will be the page title field set for each language configuration.
- Log in to the Enterprise Application Access (EAA) Management Portal as an administrator.
- From the top menu bar, click .
- Navigate to the identity provider that you want to configure with Login Portal customization and click the Settings (gear) icon.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION tab and navigate to the Language Settings section.
To add new text,
- Click Add Language
- In the Select Language menu, select a language.
- In the Page title field, type the customized text that you want to appear for the IdP tab name. For this example, it is MyCompany.
- Click Done.
- To save the changes, click Save and exit or Save and go to Multifactor.
- For the changes to go into effect, Deploy the identity provider.