Set up Zendesk as the SP and EAA as the IdP
This procedure describes how to set up the Zendesk application as a service provider (SP) and EAA as the identity provider (IdP).
Complete the following steps to configure Zendesk as the SP and EAA as the IdP.
- Fill in the fields on the Let's get started page to register.
- After you register, check your mail for an activation message.
- Access your personalized site with your login information.
- Configure EAA as the IdP for a custom SaaS application for Zendesk but do not deploy the application at this stage.
Configure Zendesk as the
- Log in to the Zendesk account you created.
in the left panel.
Security on the SETTINGS page..
Sign-on (SSO) and select
After enabling SAML,
configure the required SAML parameters: SAML SSO URL, Certificate
fingerprint, and Remote Logout URL. This information is found in the
IdP info section under the SAML SETTINGS tab
of the EAA application from Step 2.
Note: You will need the ACS URL located under the SAML SSO URL field to configure the EAA IdP (see arrow).
Go back to the EAA application
you started in Step 2.
In the SAML
Settings section of the SAML SETTINGS tab, enter the
ID, ACS URL,
and other required information to complete the SAML setup:
- Click Save and go to Deployment.
- On the DEPLOYMENT tab, click Deploy application.
- In the SAML Settings section of the SAML SETTINGS tab, enter the Entity ID, ACS URL, and other required information to complete the SAML setup: